THE Mackintosh Club in Helensburgh town centre tells a significant historical story . . . but it also has a bright future.
In just two years Kilcreggan architect Bruce Jamieson and his wife Nicola have not only revived the first complete building designed and built in 1894 by the world-famous architect and artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh, but also set it on a path to be a major tourist attraction.